The Clapham family are linked to Albury Bible Church. They were part of our fellowship while living in Albury (and Nathan was a ministry trainee with us). And we have an official link with them in mission to Japan.
They cannot be at church with us every week. So support for them needs dedication and discipline. Regular reminders help. And that’s what this is!
Here’s a map/video to show their location (I don’t believe they’re actually on the railway line, however).
And here are some prayer points from July 2014
- Please pray for a non-Christian family the Claphams are getting to know
- Pray for the Claphams’ godliness and character as they continue to settle into Japan
- Pray for Samuel and Ian as they learn the language and settle into school
- Pray for wisdom in care for Samuel and Ian, when they struggle with life in Japan
- Pray for the gospel to affect peoples heart and lives in Japan